Description de l'offre
- You will be responsible for account management and promotion in the designated accounts and/or areas.
- Managing including monitor of sales performance of account that are assigned. Achieving sales target assigned by line manager;
- Planning and carrying out high quality service to clients;
- Working closely with local distributors in the area assigned and ensuring enough stock-holding and coverage;
- Possessing and maintaining good product knowledge and promoting products and services offered by the company to the customers (end users);
- Coordinating instrument installation with Service Engineer and Application Specialist. Working closely with Service, Application Support team to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Keeping good and up to-date customer profile. Providing regular market and competitive information and timely reporting to AM/SV/Marketing in format and contents agreed by Company. Developing and updating on regular basis customer data files;
- Conducting sales activities within expense budgets based on monthly action plan submitted and pre-approved by line manager. Paying planned visits to target customers based on pre-defined customer territories (clinical departments, device purchasing dept., and hospital management) according to call plan submitted and approved by SV/Area Manager; Developing and maintaining good relationships with KOLs and key procurement depts.
You should hold:
- At least Bachelor Degree in Appropriate Life Science or Marketing discipline;
- Basic command of English in both spoken and written and good command of MS office software application;
- Product & Application Expertise.
- You should have 3 to 5 years experience in Sales and /or similar experience in the industry.
· Who we are