Description de l'offre
Sourcing Manager, R&D Services – Region Europe
As the Sourcing Manager for Research & Development (R&D) Services, you are part of Global Procurement in the Region Europe organization. You will be providing day-to-day procurement sourcing activities and business-led buying activities for R&D Services such as (provide examples of Services as this is a general term) ensuring maximum possible Global Procurement impact. The position is located in either Penzberg (Germany) or Basel (Switzerland).
Global Procurement (GP) is a key function that delivers value to Roche by leveraging market knowledge, subject matter expertise and business insights in the procurement of goods and services and the management of Roche's third party spend. Through collaboration with our external suppliers and internal business partners, GP helps bring innovative tests and medicines to patients.
TheRegion EuropeProcurement team is responsible for translating business requirements into Procurement activities and provides employees – from facilities managers, to brand teams, to research scientists – with all day-to-day procurement services. Our team represents Global Procurement to our regional stakeholders and is a key point of contact for employees to support their requirements for goods and services to sustain our business and operations. As a key link between stakeholders and the wider procurement organization, we ensure regional input and needs are considered as Global Procurement proactively develops strategies and solutions for our stakeholders' current and future needs.
As the Sourcing Manager for R&D Services Region Europe, you are a member of the regional sourcing team. You are responsible for ensuring all operational R&D Services sourcing requests are executed in line with the category buying guides and content, and in compliance with relevant policies, standards, guidelines, and operating procedures, including preferred supplier arrangements and contracts. The Sourcing Manager works with Procurement and Business stakeholders to understand requirements and execute the relevant sourcing process by applying appropriate methodologies and tools.
You have a deep knowledge of eSourcing tools and the overall sourcing process and methodology, such as documenting requirements, conducting analysis and negotiations, and communicating with stakeholders and suppliers. The role has a strong understanding of internal R&D Services stakeholder functions and spend characteristics, and effectively translates business needs into sourcing requirements.
By efficiently and effectively executing the operational sourcing process end-to-end, the Sourcing Manager for R&D Services ensures that end user demand and expectations are satisfied. In addition to providing high levels of internal customer service, the role also contributes to overall savings opportunity identification and delivery.
1. Core Accountabilities
· Perform operational sourcing activities by executing operational sourcing requests within the region or large site ensuring a focus on efficiency and the quality of customer service.
· Understand end user requirements and leverage the applicable category buying guides and sourcing knowledge to determine the best method for driving value in meeting the requirement.
· Support the creation and review of relevant purchasing documents and communicate the status, progress, and outcomes of sourcing activities.
· Responsible for maintaining strong information flows back to the global Category team for opportunities to aggregate demand and generate additional leverage.
· Application of the sourcing process (RfIs, RfQs, RfPs) for the delivery of operational sourcing activity, including the application of eSourcing tools. Support the implementation of new processes, policies, and technologies.
· Collaborate with the requisition to pay (R2P) Procurement team to ensure that the requisitioning component of the procurement process is delivered.
· Execute escalated sourcing requests from site-based Procurement and provide a support role for site-based or regional Procurement as required.
· Ensure that Procurement operational targets and metrics on customer service are delivered. Track and monitor these metrics where required.
· University degree, with business related degree preferable.
· Business level fluency in English as well as primary business language of the site.
· 3+ years operational procurement experience with experience in basic contracting, eSourcing and spot buying.
· Experience or demonstrated understanding in supporting cost reduction and value improvement programs.
· Good communication skills and demonstrated understanding of translating business requirements into procurement specifications with customer service in mind.
· Knowledgeable in systems and processes for efficient management of contract documentation, templates and processing tools (e.g. eSourcing, eAuction).
· Professional purchasing (e.g. CIPS, ISM) or Finance related licenses or certifications is desired.
· Experience with enterprise systems and procure to-pay tools and eSourcing tools is desired.
· Competence or fluency in other sub-region languages is strongly encouraged.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Roche
La société présente depuis 2004 deux sections parallèles, le secteur pharmaceutique et le secteur diagnostic. Numéro un mondial dans les médicaments contre le cancer ainsi qu'en virologie, le groupe dirigé par le Dr Severin Schwan se focalise essentiellement dans la « médecine individualisée ».
La société est présente commercialement dans 150 pays. Son siège se situe à Bâle en Suisse. Son chiffre d'affaires s'est élevé en 2016 à 50,576 milliards de francs suisses. La société a dépensé 9,915 milliards de francs suisses en recherche et développement. En 2016, l'entreprise compte 94 000 salariés environ