Description de l'offre
As the Sourcing Manager for Research & Development (R&D) Lab & Equipment, you are part of Global Procurement in the Region Europe organization. You will be providing day-to-day procurement sourcing activities and business-led buying activities ensuring maximum possible Global Procurement impact.
Global Procurement (GP) is a key function that delivers value to Roche by using market knowledge, subject matter expertise and business insights in the procurement of goods and services and the management of Roche's third-party spend. Through collaboration with our external suppliers and internal business partners, GP helps bring innovative tests and medicines to patients.
The Region Europe Procurement team is responsible for translating business requirements into Procurement activities and provides employees – from facilities managers, to brand teams, to research scientists – with all day-to-day procurement services. Our team represents Global Procurement to our regional partners and is the main point of contact for employees to support their requirements for goods and services to sustain our business and operations. As a key link between partners and the wider procurement organization, we ensure regional input and needs are considered as Global Procurement dedicatedly develops strategies and solutions for our partners' current and future needs.
You are responsible for ensuring all operational R&D Lab & Equipment sourcing requests are executed in line with the category buying guides and content, and in compliance with relevant policies, standards, guidelines, and operating procedures, including preferred supplier arrangements and contracts. You will work with Procurement and Business partners to understand requirements and execute the relevant sourcing process by applying appropriate methodologies and tools.
You have a deep knowledge of eSourcing tools and the overall sourcing process and methodology, such as documenting requirements, conducting analysis and negotiations, and communicating with partners and suppliers. The role includes a deep understanding of internal R&D Lab & Equipment partner functions and spend characteristics, and effectively translates business needs into sourcing requirements.
By expertly and effectively executing the operational sourcing process end-to-end, you will ensure the satisfaction of end users demand and expectations. In addition to providing high levels of internal customer service, the role also contributes to overall savings opportunity identification and delivery.
· Perform operational sourcing activities by executing operational sourcing requests within the region or large site ensuring a focus on efficiency and the quality of customer service.
· Understand end-user requirements and use the applicable guides and sourcing knowledge to determine the best method for driving value in meeting the requirement.
· Support the creation and review of meaningful purchasing documents and communicate the status, progress, and outcomes of sourcing activities.
· Responsible for maintaining strong information flows back to the global Category team for opportunities to aggregate demand and generate additional use.
· Application of the sourcing process (RfIs, RfQs, RfPs) for the delivery of operational sourcing activity, including the application of eSourcing tools. Support the implementation of new processes, policies, and technologies.
You will collaborate with the requisition to pay (R2P) Procurement team to ensure that the requisitioning component of the procurement process is delivered. This includes the execution of brought up sourcing requests from site-based Procurement and to provide a support role for site-based or regional Procurement as required. We are looking for an engaged person who will make sure the delivering of Procurement operational targets and metrics on customer service, as well as to track and monitor these metrics where required.
· University degree, with a business-related degree preferable.
· Business level fluency in English as well as the primary business language of the site. Competence or fluency in other sub-region languages is strongly encouraged.
· 3+ years of operational procurement experience with experience in basic contracting, eSourcing and spot buying.
· Experience or demonstrated understanding in supporting cost reduction and value improvement programs.
· Good communication skills and proven understanding of translating business requirements into procurement specifications with customer service in mind.
You have the knowledge of systems and processes for efficient management of contract documentation, templates and processing tools (e.g. eSourcing, eAuction). It is desirable for you to have professional purchasing (e.g. CIPS, ISM) or Finance related licenses or certifications, next to experience with enterprise systems and procure-to-pay tools and eSourcing tools.
This Position will be posted until the end of September 2018. The location for this position is either Penzberg (Germany) or Basel (Switzerland).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.