Sr. Salesforce (SFDC) Solution Architect
The Sr. Salesforce (SFDC) Solution Architect in Patient and Physician Solutions (PPS) Team will be responsible for development and oversight of end-to-end architecture and project implementations for Genentech Access Solutions group providing Patient Assistance Programs services to 400k Patients in the United States.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person with a strong customer focus and the ability to lead new initiatives in a multicultural environment. The individual will have a structured working approach and excellent analytical and communication skills.
· Provide leadership and technical expertise to the Physician and Patient Solutions (PPS) team for company's Commercial Operations Informatics.
· On behalf of global biotechnology company, analyze business needs and develop comprehensive Enterprise Technical Architecture (ETA) to support major business activities.
· Partner with IT and business stakeholders to understand requirements, develop strategies to meet architecture/technology needs and improve organizational performance, and present recommendations to stakeholders.
· Research new and emerging technologies, processes, methodologies and practices, and evaluate potential value of technology for use within organization.
· Analyze enterprise trends, business goals, and economic viability, and define principles to guide technology decisions for the Enterprise Technical Architecture (ETA) for assigned business area.
· Design ETA, lead a Poland-based development team and onsite contractors as needed to complete deliverables., and assist with developing protocols to ensure ETA compliance.
· Serve as technical mentor and model the expected behaviours and values for the immediate team and across the Commercial operations Informatics organization as a whole
· Monitor and analyze current technology environment to identify critical deficiencies and recommend solutions.
· Oversee and facilitate evaluation and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards, and the design of standard configuration/implementation patterns.
· Consult on application development projects to fit systems into the technical architecture.
· Identify organizational and financial impact of the ETA.
· Document technical architecture design and analysis work
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science
· 8+ years of relevant work experience
· Experience with IT reference architecture and multiple technology domains, including cloud computing, web solutions, integration, networks, systems, databases, and security
· Strong Expertise and Hands-on Experience (6+ years) designing and deploying Salesforce.com and Heroku based solutions
· 2+ years of experience with C# or Java (or other object oriented programming language)
· Knowledge of ETL platforms, SoA, integrations, SOAP and REST based services
· Knowledge and understanding of Lightning platform, at least 1 successful Lightning implementation is preferred
· Very good understanding of databases design as well as Salesforce Query Languages
· Good knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud
· Knowledge and understanding of Application and Software Design Patterns
· Experience with Dev-Ops Processes
· Experience in leading Agile Methodology project delivery
· Salesforce Certification is preferred
· Experience with Salesforce Event Log analytics platforms (Splunk, New Relic, etc.) is a plus
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Information Technology, Information Technology > IT ArchitectureSouth San Francisco
· Who we are
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.