Description de l'offre
Let's keep it simple.
We are the IT centre for Roche - a company in the top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps patients, doctors and scientist around the world.
We need IT experts who demonstrate:
· Proactiveness in proposing innovations and improvements to address known business problems;
· Ambition to design and re-shape solutions with care of data standards and flows across business domains;
· Experience with data technologies and integration frameworks; hands-on experience in development (e.g. Oracle, Java, Tibco, ETL etc.);
· Passion for finding the best-fitting solution and convincing others to go for it;
· Very good communication skills in English;
· Ability to take ownership of technology transformations and inspire teams (also virtual) to work on common goals;
· real life usage of new technologies;
· dedicated training budgets (training, conferences etc.);
· salary range: 10000 - 13500 PLN gross;
· an attractive compensation package;
· a workplace that supports work-life balance (starting the day between 7 and 11, or working from home);
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Zasady przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy w Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. znajdują się pod linkiem: Klauzula Informacyjna w zakresie przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy .
· Who we are
At Roche Poland, we are more than 800 professionals working together on one mission. We are proud of who we are, what we do and how we do it. Join us in the area of Clinical Research, Medical, Marketing, IT or business departments.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.