Description de l'offre
· Assisting in develop effective service support strategies and implementation according to business development strategy.
· According to business development plan, cooperating with related departments regularly to review and improve the process of scheduling work（Installation & Training, PM, Modification, etc.）, arranging the team training for the updated process to ensure strictly following the process during daily operation.
· Responsible for the management and coordination of scheduling work (Installation & Training, PM, Modification, etc.). Lifecycle management of instruments supporting equipment (UPS, WTS, 3/4G, HP computer etc.), to improve the quality of vendors services in line with Roche's request.
· Review and visualize as-is service process,provide analytics-based consulting and solutions to complex process problems,Andsupport a wide range of business development activities；Develop process management tools & techniques for continuous improvement.
· Coach other junior colleague and providing suggestions according to the work experience.
· Ensuring team routine work arrangement and balance workload, taking best service model among team members to encourage good performers and teamwork spirits.
· Review employee training and development plan to facilitate development and improvement of competencies and proficiencies.
· Ensure the assigned project can be finished on time; Other special project involved; Other tasks or projects assigned by line manager.
· Understand and fulfill the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook).
· Conduct business in full compliance to Behavior and Behavior in Competition.
· Who we are