Description de l'offre
- Carry out day to day routine repair/maintenance instrument work.
- Independently complete the installation, maintenance and basic troubleshooting according to the technical manual
- Successfully improve the customers' satisfaction and royalty
-Having a comprehensive understanding of the relating service SOP and strictly implementing accordingly
- Proficiently use the tools such as Rexis, Grips and improving the service skills by continuous learning
- Update the maintenance data timely and accurately according to the requirements of the service SOP
- Coordinate problem resolution with applications, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
- Develop service handbooks and bulletins based on field investigations, engineering changes, and overall knowledge of product.
- Provide a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer, handle customer's complaint.
- Develop and conduct training on the safe operations of the equipment and demonstrates skills to trainees, including team members, customers as well as distributors
· Who we are