Service Engineer I
- Carry out day to day routine repair/maintenance instrument work.
- Independently complete the installation, maintenance and basic troubleshooting according to the technical manual
- Successfully improve the customers' satisfaction and royalty
-Having a comprehensive understanding of the relating service SOP and strictly implementing accordingly
- Proficiently use the tools such as Rexis, Grips and improving the service skills by continuous learning
- Update the maintenance data timely and accurately according to the requirements of the service SOP
- Coordinate problem resolution with applications, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
- Develop service handbooks and bulletins based on field investigations, engineering changes, and overall knowledge of product.
- Provide a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer, handle customer’s complaint.
- Develop and conduct training on the safe operations of the equipment and demonstrates skills to trainees, including team members, customers as well as distributors
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Customer Support、 Customer Support > Technical & Application SupportShenyang
· Who we are