· Job facts
Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic
system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in
Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an
individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national
origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
This position is within the Quality Document Services team under the Global Quality & Regulatory Organization.
Specifically, this role is responsible for:
· Partnering with the Site Services training organization.
· Establish a cross-functional agile matrix-team for GxP training across departments.
· Oversight of GxP training.
· Develop and lead process improvements to meet business needs taking into consideration cost, compliance and complexity to implement robust training processes.
· Perform activities as required to meet Q&R goals and objectives independently and lead others through these activities.
· Document authoring, review and approval as required. Participate in audits as applicable.
· Maintain own training up to date and ensure all team member training activities are compliant.
· Ability to work independently.
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics' main sites. Read more .
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Ideal candidate profile
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role:
· Contributions are delivered in a way that lives up to our commitments to each other, the Leadership Commitments in addition to the Quality and Regulatory Principles.
· Build and develop your capabilities to contribute more to the team, local and global organization, customers and patients.
· Works as a strategic business partner to help break down silos between organizations (internal and external) all which lead to developing and producing safe, quality products and services that meet customer requirements throughout the entire lifecycle.
· Push the boundaries to enable, develop and drive smart, risk-based compliant processes that result in quick and efficient innovation.
Ideally your skills should include:
· Minimum 2-5 years' experience, matrix leadership experience would be advantageous.
· Preferably a Master's degree or equivalent (from a university, or equivalent postgraduate studies) in an administrative, technical or scientific discipline, or a qualification of equal value for the allocated tasks.
· Fluent in spoken and written English skills: can express himself/herself spontaneously, fluently and precisely, and provide clarity regarding subtle differences, even when discussing complex matters.
· Very good communications skills in German
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements and quality practices.
· Attention to detail.
· Creative thinking.