Description de l'offre
We're looking for a Sales Representative to join Roche Diabetes Care Sales team Responsible for applying and achieving the Company strategies, action plans and policies in the allocated territory of activities, in order to meet and exceed the sales target, profitability and growth goals.
· Preparing and applying the action plan for all their clients in their territory of activities, to meet the annual sales target.
· Implement effective and efficient customers' visits, direct related to sales objectives.
· Focus on strategic product development.
· Supports the marketing, branding and awareness of products and services; foster a positive image of Roche Diabetes Care at the customers.
· Maintains existing and develops potential key customer base. Establishes as a preferred supplier/preferred strategic partnership.
· Responsible for tender monitoring and follow-up.
· Follow up of the processing of customer orders (supply chain) in collaboration with logistics and order entry departments.
· Develops and implements project plan with Finance & Logistics to assure effective and efficient selling and placing of Company's instruments at customers' sites.
· Identifies opportunities of increasing sales by maintaining traditional clients and prospecting for new clients.
· Follows the course of contracts, processes customer problems, the department promotes all products by key people, identifies opportunities development immediately transmit the information collected by persons in charge of all company departments.
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
· University Degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Medicine
· Good selling and negotiation skills
· Excellent communication skills, organization and prioritization skills
· Effective customer service skills, which includes a positive attitude and ongoing customer relationships
· English advanced level, MS office