Description de l'offre
You will be responsible for
· Data expert in the team to lead the data hub and tool generator:
· As the contact window, connect with the data window from multi-team and well-understand and be informed of the logic/data standard/update frequency/changes;
· Integrating and sanitizing all the database used, track the changes and maintaining the mapping list;
· Leading the tools / templates buildup to facilitate the data collection / validation;
· Maintaining all the latest database on team drive.
· Key contributor on daily operation of distributor business performance management:
· Monthly routine operation on distributor performance review and sales planning including but not limited to data preparation, system testing, announcement publish, status check and communication, Q&A with distributors on system navigation, monthly report generation, etc.
· Under the coach from (Sr.) sales excellence manager, work with vendor to optimize the sales planning online platform as per distributor and sales team's feedback;
· Generating the monthly report on low performance / high risk distributor review, checking the status of action plan with BPs and update the monthly report;
· Track the latest realignment status and reflect in related analysis;
· Monthly competitor convert program follow-up and comparison report generation.
· Contributor on the execution of distributor related strategic initiatives:
· Under the lead of (Sr.) sales excellence manager, optimizing / establishing the operation process and data standard for key distributor-related initiatives such as distributor marketing & sales level assessment;
· Support the execution of key initiatives
· Contributor for the team's data management & analytics capability building
· Delivering and implement trainings / workshops within / out of the team to improve team's data management & analytics capability.
You should hold:
· Bachelor degree in science, engineer or management major or above;
· Familiar with commercial channel environment and operation of Professional Diagnostic, Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry;
· Master in VBA, SQL, Tableau or other programing / database/analytical language is a plus VBA，SQL, Tableau You should have at least 3 years working experience in MNC diagnostics, pharmaceutical or medical device industry OR at least 1 year working experience in consulting firm focusing on data management.Rich experience in data management is a must. Sales Force Effectiveness, commercial operations or business intelligence background is a plus SFE.
· Who we are