You will be resposnible to conduct marketing campaign in order to improve customers and distributor's recognition and increase production from end customers.
· Conducting key project promotion, including: Tumor, Thyroid, Hormone, Cardiac, PCT etc., and increasing regional sales volume of these related products;
· Supporting sales team and distributor teams to achieve sales target;
· Working closely with sales and distributors, developing and maintaining regional TOP/Focus customers, assisting with sales and distributors to develop TOP/Focus customers, maintaining and improving reagent consumption;
· Training and developing resellers, improving reseller's product recognition;
· Responsible for marketing campaign, including: hospital meetings, area events etc. to make more customers aware of Roche products;
· Developing and maintaining regional speakers;
· Submitting weekly report and monthly report.
You should hold:
· At leastBachelor Degree in Clinical Diagnostics or Appropriate Science discipline and / or Business Degree;
· Good command of English in both spoken and written, and MS office software application;
· Product& Application Expertise.
You should have experience in hospital laboratory diagnostics work or 3 years Sales experience in a similar industry.
· Who we are