Description de l'offre
You will be responsible for workflow consulting focused on the laboratory as a whole and the corresponding processes.
· Considering operators' activities, walking distance and the overall operational principles of the facility;
· Workflow consulting also comprising the detailed specification of the automation part of the workflow solution;
· The activities include the documentation of the existing layout and a proposal for the future using appropriate visualization and simulation tools;
· Gathering market intelligence and assimilating up to date market information;
· Local workflow consultancy implementation to provide the add value service to our key accounts;
· Assimilating up to date product information a timely manner to sales team;
· Working closely with sales team in order to support sales effort, assisting business area to achieve overall objectives set by business management.
You should hold:
· At least Bachelor Degree in Clinical Laboratory or other Appropriate Science;
· Proficiency in both spoken and written English and good command of MS office software application;
· Product & marketing expertise, strong capability in clinical laboratory work flow;
You should have 2 -3 years in sales or marketing experience in healthcare industry, Laboratory work experience is preferred.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.