· Job facts
At Roche, we believe it's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work every single day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
Doing now what patients need next.
· Opportunity to join Roche in this 12 Month fixed term position
· Utilise your experience in Quality Management or Medical Affairs
· Headquartered in the 'The Bond” building in the Sydney CBD
The Medical Quality and Training Manager (MQT) Associate works collaboratively with different departments across the business to establish improve and share best practices for GCP/GVP activities and other business processes. With this position you will not have any direct reports.
You will ensure quality, compliance, efficiency and continuous inspection readiness for the Australian affiliate.
You will work with Local Procedural Documents (LPDs) writing management, assessment and development of GCP/ GVP CAPAs, focus on continuous improvement and inspection readiness in an agile environment.
Reporting directly to the Head of Medical Quality and Training , your responsibilities will include:
· Writing, reviewing and managing Local Procedural Documents and associated systems.
· Working cross functionally and within the MQT team to simplify and improve processes across the business
· Managing the Medical Affairs department's training requirements
· Creating and/or provide training if required.
· Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
· Representing Medical Affairs on cross-functional or Global projects related to quality, compliance and training.
· Reporting, assessing and process GCP/GVP deviations as per company policy
· Back up the Market Research and Patient Support Programs Lead as required
· Back up and supporting the Local Quality Responsible as required
Where passion meets purpose
Ready to take on some of life's toughest diseases?
At Roche, the world's largest biotech company you can, with the industry's strongest pipeline in specialised medicines. Take pride in knowing you can make a difference to millions of patients worldwide developing treatments for oncology, neuroscience, inflammation, immunology, ophthalmology, rare diseases and respiratory disease.
With our commitment to research, we're pioneering breakthrough medicines and leading the exciting frontier of personalised healthcare.
Anything's possible, in a friendly, collaborative culture where people are united in purpose and will stretch you to be brave, speak up and think differently. Feel empowered to deliver meaningful outcomes, supported by accessible and inspiring leaders. Find balance in our market-leading commitment to flexibility. Enjoy access to our dynamic headquarters, located in vibrant Barangaroo Sydney.
Be energised, growing your career alongside 350+ local and 94,000 global colleagues; tenaciously working together as one team. Guided by our values of courage, integrity and passion we look to fulfil our purpose – doing now what patients need next and in doing so improve patients' lived now and for tomorrow.
What will be your legacy?
All facets of diversity are important to us and we endeavour to create an environment where everyone, regardless of factors such as gender, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identification or religion can contribute and realise their potential. As part of celebrating diversity, we welcome applications from all people who are passionate about doing now what patients need next.
This role is only open to candidates that have full eligibility to live and work in Australia. Applications close on 21st January 2020.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes or enquiries from recruitment agencies. Roche has a dedicated in house Talent Acquisition team.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.