· Job facts
Are you passionate about latest Healthcare and Digital Trends? This opportunity is for you: join our Graduate Talent Program in Barcelona for Roche Diabetes Care and support our teams in shaping our future.
Our Graduate Talent Program was designed to hire and develop young talented people at an early stage in their career, enabling them to be a key contributor to our company's purpose, and above all a differentiator to patients' lives. The program encompasses rotations across functions in an accelerated learning environment. This includes project assignments, formal training, mentoring and professional development.
The recruitment process for our program will close in July 2019 in order to have a September 2019 start with Roche.
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Ideal candidate profile
Who you are
Are you a talented business professional with an excellent academic education? Do you want to gain genuine local and global experience working in different areas? Then, this program is for you! Graduate Talent Program is for individuals at an early stage in their career. This 2 year program provides a unique opportunity to build a broad network, experience different areas, and gain skills that will be necessary for a career in a multinational environment. It features 4-5 assignments (each of 3-6 month duration) in different local, regional and global areas and mentorship by a Roche employee.
As an ideal candidate you have/are:
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Pharmaceuticals, Law or Information Technology
· Fluent in English and Spanish/Portuguese (C1 level or above)
· High degree of mobility throughout the 2 year rotational program, and afterwards
· Global and multicultural mindset
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Team player attitude and proven ability to integrate well into different cultures and business settings
· Strong strategic & entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to think analytically and innovatively
· Courageous, creative and inspired by change with the capacity to think out of the box when the situation requires flexibility and speed
· Agile learner and ability to work in changing environments
· Passionate about digital trends and keen on developing their professional careers in a healthcare company
At this time we are only able to consider candidates living in the Barcelona area.
Do you want to know more about this program? Check out our webpage here !
Roche Diabetes is pioneering innovative diabetes technologies and services since more than 40 years .
Being a global leader in integrated diabetes management, more than 5,000 employees in over 100 markets worldwide work every day to support people with diabetes and those at risk to achieve more time in their target range and experience true relief from the daily therapy routines.
Roche Diabetes collaborates with caregivers, healthcare providers and payers to optimally manage this complex condition and contribute to sustainable care structures. Under the brand Accu-Chek and in collaboration with partners, Roche Diabetes creates value by providing integrated solutions to monitor glucose levels, deliver insulin and track as well as contextualise relevant data points for a successful therapy. By establishing a leading open ecosystem, connecting devices, digital solutions, Roche Diabetes will enable optimal personalised diabetes management and thus improve therapy outcomes.
Since 2017 mySugr, with its world leading mobile diabetes management app and services, is part of Roche Diabetes.
For more information please visit www.accu-chek.com and www.mysugr.com .