Description de l'offre
Customer Service Specialist
You will be responsible for handling inbound calls, answer customer inquiries; Ensure contact center's daily operation; Improve the service level.
- Responsible for handling customer inbound calls, answering customer's inquiries. Transfering to the related specialist to solve the technical problems;
- Good use of CRM , telephony system, online chat tools;
- Mastering and skillfully using telephone communication skills, achieving telephone service quality standards;
- Achieving department and individual KPIs;
- Taking some of trainings for new employees;
You should hold:
- At least Bachelor Degree;
- Basic in English spoken and writing and good computer skill in office software;
- Cross-functional communication skill, speaking in a clear voice, mandarin standard, good communication and understanding capability.
- Quick thinking, good sense of customer service. Good-natured, patient, responsible, with team work spirit, be able to work under pressure and conflict management capability. Ability to do detail work and proactive meet customer's needs.
You should have more than 2 years working experience. Clinical laboratory or medical related working experience is preferred. Call centre related working experience is preferred. Training related working experience is preferred.
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Customer Support、 Customer Support > Technical & Application SupportShanghai Shenchang Rd
· Who we are