· Job facts
As a Spanish speaking Contract Management Associate you are responsible for screening, summarizing, and entering legal contract data to provide complete, accurate profiles of contracts in Contract Lifecycle Management System (CLM).
Reporting to the Contract Records Team Lead you will be also responsible for:
· Completing or correcting missing or incorrect data
· Reviewing contract images and creating new contract record profiles within CLM for contracts drafted outside of the CLM
· Searching and Associating: Performing simple searches to check for contract duplicates and make associations in CLM between related records
· Contacting contract owners regarding missing data, attachments, etc. required to complete the records.
You have 0,5-1 year of relevant experience in a similar position (contract management, data administration and maintenance, any other administrative support).
You have excellent written and spoken command in English and Spanish. Furthermore you have the following skills and qualifications:
· You are able to multitask and work in different systems
· You are outstandingly accurate and you have a good eye for details
· You have sense for quality and professional management of administrative tasks.
Why you should join us:
· competitive salary & benefit package
· annual bonus
· free language courses
· wide range of training & learning opportunities
· long-term career opportunities
· great, people-focused company culture
· social events & team-building opportunities.
· Who we are
The Hungarian Shared Service Centre provides financial, procurement and HR services to support the European and Global Roche subsidiaries and offers exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.