· Job facts
Capability Coach is committed to continuous learning and development, seeking out for new agile ways of working and driving change. Provides active coaching to Portfolio Partners and Marketing Partners, based on an agreement with Commercial Director with a reflection of the Squad Leader's needs. Capability Coach coaches assigned staff to be partners to other Centers and Squads. Capability Coach coaches assigned staff and develops their capabilities so they can fulfil their responsibilities and CC is accountable for delivery of desired outcomes. Capability Coach coaches assigned staff to focus effectively on customers and patient's needs, demonstrates a critical, entrepreneurial, customer-focused mindset, passion for delivering lasting value to customers. Capability Coach coaches assigned staff to be flexible and able to switch their main focus within 3 months. Being a sounding board to Commercial Director, CC constantly raises the performance bar of Portfolio Partners and Marketing Partners. Capability Coach behaves as role model of Integrity & Compliance, Values and Leadership commitments.
· The Capability Coach is responsible for equipping assigned staff with skills and capabilities to deliver our North Star global strategy across the Roche Portfolio and Roche CZ vision by:
· focusing on the North Star, co-creating with customers and having customer centricity as a priority, cooperating with teams of Commercial Center members and other centers as well as Squads and flexibly manages resources
· Coaches and mentors individuals, builds their capabilities and constantly raises the performance bar of individuals and the Commercial Centre also with respect to needs and priorities of respective Squads.
· Develops top level functional expertise of Commercial Centre members (product knowledge, commercial and selling skills, market knowledge, full marketing mix knowledge, campaign implementation, customer centricity capabilities, etc.)
· Is an ambassador and role model of agile ways of working, champions the mindset and desired behaviors (e.g. competitive mindset) in the Centre
· Acts as a change agent; helps to embed new ways of working within the Commercial Center
· Motivates the team of Portfolio partners and Marketing partners by building on their strengths and by coaching on areas of mutually identified development to drive customer behavior change therefore enhancing business outcomes
· Works in partnership with other centers; motivates the Commercial Center team to effectively cooperate in squads and collaborate between squads on account/territory level
· Together with National Hospital Business partners influences to the seamless cooperation between Portfolio Partners and Hospital Business partners Teams
· Works with the Squad teams to develop and evolve the marketing campaigns to improve customer engagement and drive business outcomes; to develop Squad teams forecasting precision, to develop flexibility of members of Commercial Center
· Supports and finds new ways of co-creation with healthcare professionals based on their needs towards patient journey
· Supports Communication and Commercial Centers on development and implementation of Roche digital multichannel communication towards customers
· Keeps up to date with the changing environment, market and demands on the in-field team in order to coach individuals on the skills they require now and for the longer term
· Closely Collaborates with the Squad Leads to create coaching plans on Squads for the team and individuals to continue to develop their selling skills, marketing skills, technical skills or knowledge to ensure we are the TOP team in the industry
· Takes an active part in providing feedback on performance evaluation of Commercial Center members in cooperation with Commercial Director and cooperates on their development
· Promotes open feedback culture within the organization and develops mindset from “I” to “We”
· Designs and delivers training of assigned staff
· As the role model demonstrates strong integrity & compliance personal setup in all daily activities
· University degree, health/nature science education is preferred
· 4-5 of work experience
· Desire and ability to work in an agile organization, embracing change and new more flexible ways of working together based on trust, where individual contributors are self-leading/motivating and learning
· Servant leader and ability to couch team in servant leadership style
· Proven record of coaching skills, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, communication, mentoring
· Ability to adapt quickly to changes in workload, priority and direction
· PS skills, Google suite, MS office skills
· Experience with negotiations
· Pharma environment experience and basic knowledge of products, relevant therapeutic area, guidelines
· Strong sales & marketing knowledge
· Strong knowledge of Healthcare system in Czech Republic
· Excellent team-working and strong cross department collaboration and networking skills
· Ability to connect ideas, people and initiatives
· Demonstrated ability to get to results quickly through strong coaching, mentoring and inspirational environment setting
· Project management experience
· Strong interpersonal intelligence
· Self-Driven, proactive and independent, high level of energy, clear thinker with pragmatic approach
· Self-awareness and understanding of impact on others
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Knowledge of Czech and English
· Driving licence
Please note the Saville competency assessment will be part of selection process.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > General Sales & Marketing
· Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.