· Job facts
At Roche, we believe it's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patient's lives and we are fearless in both making decisions and taking action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
The Basel Biometrics Admin Team sits under Product Development Biometrics where we strive todeliver data and insights about our medicines with excellence and passion. We provideadministrative support to Management and Staff of Basel Biometrics by anticipating, determining and fulfilling their needs.
In your role as Associate Administrative Professional you provide support to management and staff of the Basel Pharma Development Biometrics Department in organizing and booking business trips, processing reimbursement of expenses and general administrative tasks.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Proactively anticipate business needs and provide timely and accurate administrative support
· Responsible for logistics and organization of meetings and video-conferences and coordination of these activities, provide relevant documentation and materials as necessary and according to compliance requirements
· Attend and lead team meetings, take meeting minutes, support managers in recruitment, interview and induction process, process purchase requests, purchase orders, and invoices
· Assist business partners in contract processes, keep an overview of contracts incl. tracking status of new contract requests, maintaining records and files
· Use software and tools to meet Roche and compliance requirements and procedures
· Exercise independent judgment and discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information
· Address problems and develop practical, thorough, and creative solutions
· An active member of the PDB Admin Team
Experience, Skills, Knowledge
· An enthusiastic, flexible and customer-oriented person who enjoys working in a team
· Excellent communication skills; ability to listen actively, high level of assertiveness, ability to give and receive feedback
· Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills, able to work with ambiguity managing multiple work streams at once with a diverse set of stakeholders
· Understanding the importance of confidentiality and the ability to handle sensitive situations with respect
· An analytical and structured thinking person who displays professionalism in all internal and external endeavors
· Exposure to agile ways of working
· Business qualification (e.g. Kaufmännische Lehre) or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years' experience working in an administrative environment that required professionalism, organization, confidentiality, and accuracy
· Good verbal and written communication and collaboration skills in English
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and related business applications and openness and proven ability to adapt quickly new technologies
The job offered is not limited to the above-mentioned description and will be adapted to the needs of the business.
We'd like to let you know that for this recruitment process we are going to invite you to an Online Assessment in case a first review of your application was successful.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Support, Business Support > Administrative Support
· Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.