Casa Grande, AZ USA
The Inventory Cycle Counter is responsible for cycle counting of all products in the warehouse as well as supporting inbound receiving processes.
Understands systems and processes of all internal operations & the dynamics of all material movement within the facility.
Identify issues or situations that may affect the overall accuracy of the inventory, and to communicate those observations to the rest of the of the inventory team and Supervisor.
The Inventory Cycle Counter can be responsible for receiving, storing, picking, packing, verification, shipping/manifesting and other various duties as assigned to ensure the full and efficient operation of the Distribution Center
Duties and Responsibilities
• Inventory activities such as counting, verify and pick product to ensure accuracy of inventory
• Accurately identify product and packaging dynamics
• Run cycle count reports and counts to support inventory supervisor
• Use system tools to verify locations within the warehouse for preliminary issue resolution
• Identify conditions within the facility that are contributing to inventory inaccuracies.
• Cross train in all internal operations to understand all aspects of material flow within the warehouse.
• May be required to stack pallets and repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds.
• Use RF equipment to complete cycle counts systemically
• Employee will be expected to follow procedures introduced via on the job training.
• Elevating potential situations to the next level of supervision when required.
• Identify mistakes/inconsistencies of others and provide corrective information to analysts.
Your skills and experience
• High School Education or Equivalent
• Pharma warehouse experience preferred
• Ideal candidate will have prior experience in inventories of a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
• Ideal candidate will have working knowledge and understanding of Manhattan
Good reasons to join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc - New York - Head Office
10 Exchange Place
Jersey City, NJ 07302-3920
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req35755
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.