In this position, you will work directly with health plans and/or large employer clients, leading the development and execution of complex analytic projects and mentoring an analytic team on advanced use of Watson Health methods, products and tools.
· Works closely with the team to develop and drive analytic strategies for key clients
· Oversees, designs and executes advanced analytic and consulting projects.
· Leads the team in development of actionable data-driven results and recommendations.
· Presents findings and recommendations to clients.
· Mentors the team and drives quality, development and documentation of analytic results.
· Contributes materially to value-add project development.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 7+ years healthcare, prescription drug, value-based care and/or predictive analytics and/or related consulting, using standard statistical methods and metrics
· 7+ years understanding industry issues and problems, relating them to client needs, and proposing appropriate solutions
· Ability to work on-site 4-5 days at our client in Oakland County, MI.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· 10+ years healthcare, prescription drug, value based care and/or predictive analytics and/or related consulting, using statistical methods and metrics
· 10+ years understanding industry issues and problems, relating them to client needs, and proposing appropriate solutions
· 5+ years' experience in consulting or implementing health benefits industry solutions
· Master's Degree in mathematics, statistics, informatics, economics or public health
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
IBM's Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of global consultants as we strive to accelerate sales, deliver client engagements, and build IBM's market eminence. If you are a forward-thinker and a curious intellectual, we welcome you to apply for your next exciting career challenge!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Watson Health™ business provides market-leading performance improvement solutions built on data integrity, advanced analytics and domain expertise. For more than 40 years, our insights and solutions have been providing hospitals and clinicians, employers and health plans, state and federal government agencies, and life sciences companies and policymakers, the facts they need to make confident decisions that directly affect the health and well-being of people and organizations in the US and around the world. Watson Health aspires to improve lives and give hope by delivering innovation to address the world's most pressing health challenges through data and cognitive insights.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.