· Envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and magical
· Tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of customers around the world (novice to expert)
· Collaborate with researchers, engineers and product managers throughout design process - from creating research protocols, personas, scenarios, information architecture and wireframes to building user interface prototypes
· At each stage, must anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
KRUNG THEP MAHA NAKHON
Primary job category
Design & Offering Management
(0411) IBM Thailand Company Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 5 - 6 years of professional experience in user experience / visual design domain
· Knowledge of state of the art and emerging digital design trends
· Own visual design related content
· Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
· Skill to utilize technology as a medium to craft design and deliver insightful human experience to clients
· Ability to ensure integrity of design in the delivered product and act as a consultant & trusted advisor to senior management
· Storytelling skills - Utilize stories to communicate that enable wider teams to accomplish shared goals
· Ability to evaluate trends and behavioral patterns to deliver human interaction patterns
· Conceptualize, visualize and design user experiences, working in highly collaborative and agile, workshop driven teams
· Have background in Banking / Financial Services business will be advantage
· At least intermediate level of English communication
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
> User experience/Visual Designer
Secondary Job Category
Good in English
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Thomas J. Watson said it best: “Good design is good business.” Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights and effectively communicating that knowledge to others. Designers at IBM work to create experiences that work together, work the same, and work for our clients. Does the thought of creating the platform at the heart of solutions like Watson, Blockchain, IoT, and Security excite you? If so, read on!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.