A Talent Advisor is primarily responsible for the overall execution of hiring strategies and procedures as outlined in the client-approved process documents, any of which may require collaboration with various IBM and client contacts. A PRS serves as the account's end-to-end point of contact for US-based client hiring managers for various positions (frontliners, management, non-management and union jobs) in their organization.
• Manage relationships with applicants, hiring managers and client contacts
• Receive applications for open requisitions and perform further evaluation before presenting the shortlisted candidates to the
• Coordinate with hiring manager and location contacts through email and phone for the effective execution of the selection
and hiring processes
• Provide support to hiring managers, location contacts and candidates in the proper use of ATS and educate them on
process-related guidelines and policies
• Handle union-related transactions pertaining to involuntary separations, recalls, and transfers
• Reviews voice and video assessments as part of the selection process.
• Provide and maintain the required documentation related to process execution such as process documents, job aids,
information alerts, spreadsheets, etc.
• Adhere to performance guidelines set by IBM and/or the client, such as service level agreements (SLAs), operational level
agreements (OLAs), internal timelines, etc.
• Address recruitment concerns via email, phone or chat
• Ensure and manage own compliance to IBM deliverables, guidelines and policies
• Manage own learning and development
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Process Services Professional
State / Province
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (MANILA)
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 1-year relevant professional experience preferred
Familiarity with US geography, culture, government laws and employment requirements is a plus
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Supply Chain
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.