Think outside the square to sell
· Work with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
What do enabling robots to understand human emotions, transforming media and retail, changing the game of sports, and creating step-by-step recipes based on your own dietary requirements and favourite ingredients – all have in common? They are powered by IBM.
We can also add Doctor Watson to that list – with Watson Health being used to discover new drugs, suggest diagnoses and course of treatment. If that's not impressive enough, Watson can find you the best holiday destination – by using cognitive technology. At IBM we are constantly innovating to meet real needs with the latest technology. This is how we are defining the cognitive era. What can YOU do with IBM?
Dipped your toe into the Sales pool, but ready to make a splash? We are growing our Systems team, by adding a Specialist Partner Representative .
What will I be doing?
· Build financial propositions around selling
· Competitive targeting and win back
· Create a robust sales lead pipeline
· Maintaining competitor and market knowledge; keeping an eye out for gaps in the market and opportunities for growth
What skills will I need?
· Exceptional relationship management with influencing parties
· Attention to detail
· Strong negotiation skills
· Ability to make timely, practical, and cost-effective decisions
What experience do I need?
· 3+ years in Sales (Account Manager, Sales Specialist, Business Development Manager, Vendor Manager, Channel Partner/Manager)
· Previous experience in a large scaled organisation advantageous
Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Channel Sales Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(0008) IBM Australia Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional