Description de l'offre
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
In this exciting role, you will have experience for working in Financial Markets clients. Have you considered using your experience in Financial Markets to make a difference working with our Federal and State and Local clients? Are you self-motivated and enjoy leading teams? IBM Global Business Services is looking for experienced solution architects with experience in Financial Markets and one or more of the Blockchain technology platforms to join our innovative Blockchain practice!
Global Business Services helps leaders transform their businesses with dedicated expertise in eighteen industries. Around the world, IBMers' expertise in advanced research, analytics and technology helps clients envision the future and succeed. At IBM, the candidate will help us make markets by transforming industries and professions with data. They will work to remake enterprise IT for the era of cloud, enable “systems of engagement” for enterprises, and lead by example. Don't join a consulting firm, join IBM.
· Working directly with industry teams and leaders throughout Public Sector to market and implement Blockchain based solutions.
· Contributing to pre-sales activities for Blockchain business opportunities and develop architected solutions for proposals
· Designing and leading solution, scoping, estimation and technical services for Blockchain projects
· Developing and delivering business strategy and implementation plans as well as complex Distributed Ledger/Blockchain technology applications
· Conceptualizing and developing relevant use cases, proof-of-concepts (POC), proof-of-value (POV)
· Managing client relationships and generating repeat sales at assigned client
· Managing teams to successful delivery of Blockchain solutions.
· In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients and will be required to travel up to 75%. The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
· https://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/50744.wss CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
· Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
· Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
· Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
.PSHJ 1SCTY DCHJ GBSPSDC
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 6 months of experience in Smart Contracts and Consensus Algorithms and developing Blockchain applications or proof-of-concepts (POCs) using Hyperledger, Ethereum Solidity or other proprietary language and APIs.
· At least 1 year of experience in pre-sales activities such as proposal writing, demonstrations and client presentations
· At least 2 years of experience architecting solutions in financial services
· At least 3 years of experience architecting and developing applications using cloud based platforms/micro-services for capital markets/investment banking and/or asset management clients.
· At least 3 years of experience in trade life-cycle management across multiple asset classes and in trading platform selection and implementations .
· At least 5 years of experience working for a management consulting company or a leading bank or insurance firm.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· At least 1 year of experience developing Blockchain Technology applications or proof-of-concepts (POCs) using Hyperledger, Ethereum Solidity, or other proprietary language or APIs.
· At least 5 years of experience in capital markets/investment banking and/or asset management.
· U.S. citizenship required.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire