Do you have a passion to work on cloud platform, managing multiple servers and improving mobile productivity of IBMers?
Looking for a Software Engineer who will be a Mobile@IBM Infrastructure squad member deploying and managing mobile applications in MaaS360 (IBM's MDM product).
In this role, you will be responsible to deploy and manage various mobile apps in MaaS360, manage distribution of the app, manage the MAM (Mobile Application Management) Portal and work alongside a talented team of engineers supporting all operational aspects of our deployments, including developing automated batch processes, alerting, operational tooling and dashboards while improving performance and maintaining a continuously available system.
If you are a motivated engineer who likes challenges, has a passion for learning, a self-starter who is ready to work on various new and exciting technologies and understands the importance of personal accountability and responsibility, then you have reached the right place. As a member of the Mobile@IBM team, you have an opportunity to enhance the productivity of IBMers worldwide.
· Deploy and manage mobile apps in MaaS360
· Manage distribution of mobile apps to IBMers
· Manage MaaS360 user and device group configurations
· Verify if mobile apps deployed in MaaS360 are still valid and report to management
· Manage MAM Portal web application tool
· Manage various Linux/Windows server deployed in cloud, verifying OS patches, middleware patches and vulnerability checks
· Develop scripts in Python/Java to automate various tasks
· Ad-hoc reporting of devices and application information to management, IBM security, and other CIO teams
· Co-administer IBM's Apple Device Enrollment Program and Volume Purchase Program
· Co-administer IBM's Enterprise Google Play portal
· Assist with audit and legal requests regarding IBM mobile devices
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for these positions now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Enablement Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 1 plus year of experience in managing Linux servers
· 1 plus year of working in a DevOps environment managing servers/applications
· At least 1-year experience in developing scripts (Python/Java/Shell)
MaaS360, Mobile, Apple, Device, Google play,
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· 3+ years of server Administration
· 3+ years of DevOps experience (deploying and managing applications)
· Experience in various scripting languages (Python, Java, JS)
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role