Description de l'offre
IBM® Security Guardium is a comprehensive data security platform that provides a full range of capabilities – from discovery and classification of sensitive data to vulnerability assessment to data and file activity monitoring to masking, encryption, blocking, alerting and quarantining to protect sensitive data.
Software engineer SME for SNIFFER component of Guardium product
• Work as part of the team of experienced software engineers
• Lead Investigation and implementation of software modifications associated with customer escalation.
• Lead design and development of troubleshooting and diagnostic tools
• Develop and update technical support enabling materials/guides.
The will be working along side Sustain engineering, QA, R&D and Support engineering teams.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Experience in C and C++ development
· In-Depth understanding and experience with networking tools and TCP protocol
· Demonstrated outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Advanced knowledge of Perl/Shell scripting.
· Excellent team player
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Working knowledge in relational database, preferably MySQL
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
· U.S. Citizen
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire