Description de l'offre
At IBM we have an amazing opportunity to transform the world with cognitive technology. By using the vast amounts of information available today to identify new patterns and make new discoveries, we are helping cities become smarter, hospitals transform patient care, financial institutions minimize risk, and pharmaceuticals find cures for rare diseases. Join the forward-thinking teams at IBM solving some of the world’s most complex problems – there is no better place to grow your career!
Software Developer Interns at IBM can work in a variety of areas. As such, you might be involved in any of these specialties:
· Backend, Server Systems, or Cloud-Based Development – Design and code servers, services, applications and databases that are reusable, scalable and meet critical architecture goals. Create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that are clean, well-documented, and easy to use. Create and configure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. Design and implement large scale systems and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) that enable continuous delivery.
· Client-Facing Assistance and Solution Development – Own the customer experience by solving complex business problems for the world's leading clients. Work directly with the customer to understand and troubleshoot issues, collect data, elicit detailed requirements, then design and implement innovative solutions across multiple industries and sectors, as well as governments and agencies.
· Automation Development and Testing – Enable continuous deployment and availability by designing, developing and creating automated frameworks, processes and test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements. Build and manage testing environments, assisting in debugging application issues.
· Firmware Development – Work with industry experts to design, develop and test fast and efficient software that directly manages and controls the hardware. Firmware may exist anywhere in a computing system from the central computing complex to management consoles, power supplies, and I/O adapters.
· Front End Development – Create high-quality web and mobile apps containing rich content and user interface components by working closely with user experience designers to take wireframes and mockups from conception to implementation. Identify specific issues in the user interface, recommending and implementing solutions that influence and improve the design of products that provide a delightful user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
· Full Stack Development – Work across the entire system architecture, from backend to front end, to design, develop, and support high quality and scalable products. Create everything from mockups and UI components to algorithms and data structures as you deliver a complete minimally viable product.
What You’ll Do:
· You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
· You’ll work on automation architecture development and/or maintenance of the existing framework.
· You’ll author, develop, and execute automated test plans for high availability complex system
· You’ll build performance, functionality, and stress tests
· You’ll test new features, report defects, and verify changes and optimizations to the software under test
Who You Are:
· You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
· You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
· You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Full-time OR Part-time
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
High School Diploma/GED
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 1 year of programming experience in professional, educational or personal project experience.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience with Git. Jenkins
· Experience with various Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, etc)
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role