Description de l'offre
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, “be critical.” We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that encourages, in an environment where growth is reassured. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they're encouraged to create breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We're building teams with varied strengths with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us — you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMers
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Watson Customer Engagement - Watson Supply chain provides a unified approach to manage evolving digital and physical channels and also enhance the customer shopping experience in the age of empowered customer for seamless, positive sales experiences. Manage evolving channels and interaction points across web, eCommerce, mobile, m-commerce and social or physical channels. Build smarter commerce and supply chains that are more efficient, demand-driven and visible. Reduce complexity by synchronizing procurement, marketing, selling and service processes based on customer needs. Map Development team is involved in EDI Map Development for SaaS B2B WW clients.
IBM Commerce Solutions, fueled by real-time insights and the cognitive power of IBM Watson, reason and learn to help optimize marketing, sales and value chain services.
The IBM Commerce is a powerful and agile customer engagement platform for omni-channel commerce that helps deliver seamless and consistent brand experiences. The service offers powerful, reliable, and flexible capabilities for customer engagement and easy-to-use business user tools. The service can scale to address digital selling requirements in virtually every industry, company size, or selling model. Brands can easily build and handle online stores and enable business users to lead catalogs, content, online marketing campaigns, promotions, and merchandise products without IT involvement.
IBM Commerce is working with more than 8,000 global brands to turn customer insight into action by enabling organizations to transform how they interact with key audiences—from customers to partners to suppliers—on an individual basis. IBM® Commerce Solutions continue to help improve the customer and brand experience and to help increase the productivity and efficiency of business-user employees with enhancements to previously announced products and the introduction of a new products.
Who You Are.
As a Software Developer, you will
· Develop high quality commerce products in IBM with latest/trending technologies.
· Own major work you're doing with all aspects of development life cycle - design, coding and testing in an agile process.
· Be tapping into your expertise, experience and creativity at work in your work you're doing What You Will Do
As a Software Developer, you will
· Work on Java/J2EE development in a cross-platform environment (Windows, Linux, Unix)
· Work on WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache, JBoss
· Work within an Agile environment and/or in a continuous delivery model
· Work on RDBMS - DB2, Oracle etc.
How we'll help you grow:
· Have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
· Learn applications from expert developers in the team
· Opportunities to showcase your knowledge and share experience in technical conferences
· Participate in the entire software development process
· Opportunities to explore open source technologies for improving product usability and quality
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 2-6 years of experience with integration product development and integration.
· Design and code reviews
· Set & Drive QA /Dev processes (design standards, coding standards etc)
· Fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Knowledge/Experience of full software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Proven ability to work effectively in a multi-functional team
· Proven end to end implementation experience in Sterling OMS Module (will be an added advantage)
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role
À propos de IBM
IBM est leader mondial au service de la technologie de l'information. Ses activités, toujours au service de l'innovation, gravitent autour du matériel informatique, des logiciels et des services informatiques. Fondé en 1911, cette multinationale américaine a son siège social général à New York, aux États-Unis. En France, c'est à Bois-Colombes que se situe le siège depuis 1914. IBM France est aussi présent dans toutes les plus grandes villes françaises (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier...) et compte plus de 11000 collaborateurs.
L'entreprise très dynamique et en constante recherche d'innovation recrute régulièrement de jeunes diplômés en stages, alternances, VIE, CDD ou CDI pour être acteur de ce mouvement. La société offre des postes de consultants, de chefs de projet, architectes d'application, ingénieurs systèmes, mais prend également en charge des métiers tels que les ingénieurs marketing ou responsables ressources humaines. Peu importe la carrière que vous souhaitez bâtir, IBM peut vous permettre de vous épanouir grâce à ses nombreuses opportunités à travers le monde.