Description de l'offre
IBM China Systems Lab is seeking outstanding software engineers to join the System z Software Development organization responsible for design, code development and test of System z software products.
- Follow Agile Software Development process regarding all related activities including Design, Code, Implementation, Unit Test, Function Test and Documentation
- Implement high and low level designs
- Code and implement specific components with full ownership
- Ensure that the implemented components are unit tested and ready to be integrated into the product
- Develop function test plans and test variations
- Create and execute automated function test cases to validate function being delivered
- Provide fixes to defects identified by both IBM internal team and customers during the software life cycle
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0030) IBM (China) Investment Company Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2-year C/C++ development skills
- Familiar with UNIX/Linux-like operating systems and shell scripting
- Fluent in English, both in written and oral
- Agile development knowledge
- Problem solving: analytical ability and creativity in using existing techniques to analyze and implement basic software solutions
- Assembler programming skill is a plus.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role