Description de l'offre
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience – it's what IBMers do. As we tackle the world's biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, we're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
We are currently looking for the role of Services Client Representative. The position is/will be based in Amsterdam.
· Serves as the clients single focal point for the Infrastructure Services (IS) LOB as part of Global Technology Services (GTS) and has ultimate responsibility for GTS/IS in the account. Serves as the GTS/IS brand focal point on the cross brand IBM sales team in his assigned territory
· Creates and executes the sales GTS/IS strategy fin the assigned territory, driving GTS/IS pipeline generation, progression, and closure and be responsible for client satisfaction and growth.
· Develops and maintains strong client relationships with C-Level and key influencers, in the IT and line of assigned industry, business organizations, based on a history of performance and credibility, earning a reputation as one of the client as trusted business advisor
· Demonstrates a high level of business acumen and applies a thorough understanding of the clients business, organization, strategy, financial position, and business issues
· Maintains a thorough understanding of the clients industry, including industry trends, industry performance indicators and key client competitors in their industry
· Understands and applies IBM strategies and offerings for all GTS/IS Service Lines (including Cloud Services and Security Services) and IBM industry solutions to address the clients business needs
· Understands and navigates IBM to identify, acquire and coordinate a team of critical resources needed to address client needs; leads the cross-functional team to develop the best solution for the client
· Identifies solution opportunities by aligning IBM as industry and GTS strategies with the clients most important business needs
· Responsible for overall client satisfaction for services
· High leverage incentive plans (based on clients covered): Signings, GP, and, Revenue
· Scope : Infrastructure Services
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Client Services Representative
State / Province
Primary job category
(0096) IBM Nederland B.V.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Fluent in English and Dutch
Network in Financial Services
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Fluent in English and Dutch
Eligible to work in the Netherlands
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de IBM
IBM est leader mondial au service de la technologie de l'information. Ses activités, toujours au service de l'innovation, gravitent autour du matériel informatique, des logiciels et des services informatiques. Fondé en 1911, cette multinationale américaine a son siège social général à New York, aux États-Unis. En France, c'est à Bois-Colombes que se situe le siège depuis 1914. IBM France est aussi présent dans toutes les plus grandes villes françaises (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier...) et compte plus de 11000 collaborateurs.
L'entreprise très dynamique et en constante recherche d'innovation recrute régulièrement de jeunes diplômés en stages, alternances, VIE, CDD ou CDI pour être acteur de ce mouvement. La société offre des postes de consultants, de chefs de projet, architectes d'application, ingénieurs systèmes, mais prend également en charge des métiers tels que les ingénieurs marketing ou responsables ressources humaines. Peu importe la carrière que vous souhaitez bâtir, IBM peut vous permettre de vous épanouir grâce à ses nombreuses opportunités à travers le monde.