As an ServiceNow Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
You Role and Responsibilities
The ServiceNow Developer will work closely with IBM's clients and leverage their ServiceNow expertise to develop overall architectural designs and technical strategies and roadmaps for ServiceNow implementations.
· You will work with various stakeholders: development teams, product owners, process architects/engineers to ensure a solution architecture that meets technology guidelines such as stable, secure and fit for purpose.
· You will possess the appropriate level of ServiceNow experience and skills to design, build, and configure applications and services, while leading others in the same.
· Interact with client business and technical leadership to define and design ServiceNow solutions that meet the client's needs.
· Provide technical leadership for the development activities which include: planning, designing, configuring, implementing, testing, documenting, and maintaining the solutions for the products implemented on the ServiceNow platform to meet the client's business needs.
· Provide expertise for ServiceNow, recommending and designing solutions to be implemented on the ServiceNow platform, including instantiation of new modules as well as helping improve and streamline existing capabilities and applications.
· Complete detailed documentation for architectural design of solutions.
· Advise where out of the box functionality can achieve a desired outcome instead of resorting to customization as part of the demand management process.
· Provide high-level estimations and guidance for breakdown of work into features, epics, and stories, including identifying the need for technical spikes.
· Work with the Product Management team to create working demos and prototypes as necessary, prior to full deployment within the ServiceNow environment
· Solid understanding of tool configuration consistency across development, QA, and production environments
· Participate in ongoing production support and end user support. If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum 7+ years of experience in owning Servicenow (coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting changes in the application.
· Experience in core system configuration and customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
· Ability to collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
· Expertise to identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
· Proficient in the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
· Demonstrate ability in maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
· Working knowledge in appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
· Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing, publications
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
· You'll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
· You'll have the opportunity to work in different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.