Description de l'offre
Job and responsibilities
* Analyst for monitoring cybersecurity events through SIEM technology
* Be part of a cybersecurity operations team
* Coordinate with client and other teams to escalate cybersecurity incidents
* Creation of cybersecurity tickets of incidents and threats, and do related follow-up until close it.
* Partially will do configurations on SIEM
* Preparation of reports and metrics.* The candidate will prepare documentation reports for certain countries, and will participate in planning and ad-hoc projects.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
REGIÓN METROPOLITANA DE SANTIAGO
Primary job category
(0029) IBM de Chile S.A.C.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
SANTIAGO DE CHILE
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Have a university bachelor degree in system engineer, electronic telecommunications, computer scient.
· At least 2 years experience in cybersecurity
· At least 1 year expericne in cybersecurity monitoring
· Knowledge of security devices (Firewall, IPS, WAF, Antivirus)
· Knwloedge of IT environment
· Experience monitoring security events
· Analytical skills for cybersecurity incidents
· Availability to work in rotativeshifts 7x24
· Immediate availability
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role