Description de l'offre
Deploy security policy to the customer according to IBM global standard process.
· Lead service delivery team to implement security control agreement to customer systems.
· Perform security agreement periodically review with customer.
· Perform issue and risk management, help customer to identify, manage, mitigate or fix security risks in their IT environment.
· Oversee the implementation and management of operational security activities, processes and policies, proactively drives the operational compliance on the account.
· Provide security-related education and answer questions to ensure security awareness and knowledge of customer applicable security policies and processes.
· Provide support for internal/external audit activities.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Security Services Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
(0684) IBM (China) Co., Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Understanding of IT Security management framework and technologies
· Experience in server support or network support would be an advantage.
· With good sense of responsibility, teamwork spirit and passion to learn new things.
· Good communication of English both written and verbal.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills. Able to work under pressure and independently.
· Bachelor's degree or above
· Professional certification such as CISA, CISSP, ISO27001 would be an advantage
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Bachelor with over 3 years work experiences
Secondary Job Category
l Proficient English oral and written skill;
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role