IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.
We are currently expanding our SAP practice across Sydney & Melbourne. If you have experience in the area noted below and are looking to join a world leader in consulting we want to hear from you.
· S/4 Hana Managing Consultants - Solution Architects and Business Architects
As an experienced SAP Solution Architect and/or Business Architect at IBM Global Business Services, you will design and deliver S/4HANA solutions that recognises the business needs of our clients. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful sales, project delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals.
As a member of our SAP practice you will get the chance to participate in new and existing SAP HANA implementations and develop solutions using the latest technology and tools. You will consult and provide solutions to meet our clients' business requirements, that optimise the cost/benefit of transitioning to S/4HANA. The role requires expert knowledge and experience working as a solution/business architect in ERP environments. You will have the project management expertise to plan complex multi-phase transitions, highly honed stakeholder management skills and the accounting prowess to undertake cost/benefit analysis.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
· Extensive demonstrable experience in providing sound ERP strategic advice
· Strong problem solving skills to drive resolution of issues and challenges
· A proven ability to understand client business operations and imperatives
· Benefit and business case expertise
· An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Strong stakeholder management skills Soft Skills:
· Strong presentation skills
· Client relationship and engagement, including C level
· Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
· Team lead or project management aspirations in combination with a strong drive to develop as a technical consultant
· Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly valued.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0008) IBM Australia Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire