Description de l'offre
Processing payments to the suppliers through the Accounts Payable System.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Process payment runs in Accounts Payable System.
· Ensure quality and accurate work at all times.
· Ensure that payment runs are processed in timely manner and all schedules and deadlines are kept.
· Correctly perform all required checks during the payment run process.
· Ensure good team work at all times.
· Understand country specific requirements in the payment process.
· Follow provided procedures, documentation, instructions and Internal Audit & Business Controls guidelines.
· Monitoring of Lotus Notes Task ID on a regular daily basis for updates, information and requests.
· Support payment process related projects and initiatives as required.
· Assist in training of new staff.
· ery of the debt.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
Primary job category
(0812) IBM Hungary International Shared Services Center LTD.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· English language proficient
· Reliable, precise, efficient, well organized
· Flexible in work schedules
· Some keyboard skills
· Motivated (need to get the work completed successfully and accurately each day)
· Capable of achieving the goals under pressure
· Good at teamwork
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role