Description de l'offre
IBM's state-of-the-art Client Innovation Centre (CIC) opened in Nova Scotia in March 2013 and is the first of its kind in Canada. The Centre weaves together IBM's business insights and industry-leading software portfolio and is ideally suited for any client that needs flexible access to emerging or niche skills that may not be cost effective to grow internally. In addition, our focus on our team is unparalleled as demonstrated by the following:
· The CIC NS is one of IBM's highest performing delivery centres worldwide – for retention, client satisfaction and utilization. Our employees are empowered to stay and grow within IBM.
· More than 100 of our employees received promotion in 2015 alone. Structured career development programs are helping us grow our future leaders from within.
· We are very focused on continuous skill development – staff training is our third largest annual Centre investment. Employees are immersed in a culture of learning and constant growth.
· Investment in key partnership with universities, government and private sector groups which has resulted in IBM having a key influencing role in Nova Scotia's ICT industry, especially in talent development. We are currently recruiting for top talent in SAP Practice - If you are on top of your profession and possess the following key skills, we invite you to apply to our openings.
The SAP Planning Consultant will be responsible for the successful delivery of functional and technical components of planning, budgeting and forecasting solutions using SAP Business Objects Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC). This is a hands-on role the candidate is expected to apply functional and technical integration knowledge of SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools, planning/BI systems and functional finance processes (reports, input schedules, script logic, allocations, distributions, trending, forecast models).
The candidate will be expected to consult with all levels of a client's personnel and be comfortable in front of the Finance and IT departments, advise clients of leading practices within the business planning cycles, including strategic, financial and operational planning with strong General ledger, Asset accounting profitability and controlling insights.
The candidate will be involved in the full life cycle of an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) project starting with the initial design of the performance management framework to the implementation of the supporting technology.
· Design, build, test Applications on the SAP BPC platform, following the requirements defined by industry and Line of Business experts, using an Agile methodology.
· Promote the applications built, interacting with Marketing, Sales and Professional services organizations.
· Interact with customers to understand their experience with the applications, identify new requirements and deploy them on the projects.
· Identify and formalize best practices in Application building and share them internally within organizations EPM practice / CoE forums.
· Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
· Advanced skill levels for Excel including macros, complex charts and pivot tables.
· Multi-dimensional modeling.
· Experience building, tracking and reporting on budgets, forecasts, management reporting and financial analysis.
· Knowledge preparing financial decks.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work on simultaneous assignments / complex projects.
· Experience with SAP BPC Standard/Unified and Embedded Models.
· Experience with other EPM tools like Cognos, TM1, Oracle Essbase, Hyperion, etc.
· SAP BI/BW experience.
· Team Lead experience.
Auto req ID
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0026) IBM Canada Limited - IBM Canada Limitee
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 2 years of related experience (FP&A Roles / Corporate Accounting / Finance).
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· At least 4 years of related experience (FP&A Roles / Corporate Accounting / Finance).
· Must be eligible to work in Canada
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de IBM
IBM est leader mondial au service de la technologie de l'information. Ses activités, toujours au service de l'innovation, gravitent autour du matériel informatique, des logiciels et des services informatiques. Fondé en 1911, cette multinationale américaine a son siège social général à New York, aux États-Unis. En France, c'est à Bois-Colombes que se situe le siège depuis 1914. IBM France est aussi présent dans toutes les plus grandes villes françaises (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier...) et compte plus de 11000 collaborateurs.
L'entreprise très dynamique et en constante recherche d'innovation recrute régulièrement de jeunes diplômés en stages, alternances, VIE, CDD ou CDI pour être acteur de ce mouvement. La société offre des postes de consultants, de chefs de projet, architectes d'application, ingénieurs systèmes, mais prend également en charge des métiers tels que les ingénieurs marketing ou responsables ressources humaines. Peu importe la carrière que vous souhaitez bâtir, IBM peut vous permettre de vous épanouir grâce à ses nombreuses opportunités à travers le monde.