Description de l'offre
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Salesforce Integration Developer is responsible for designing and implementing critical data integration solutions within the Force.com platform. He/She is responsible for developing the data architecture plan and the various integrations between all third-party applications/data repositories and the Salesforce platform. This individual has a strong understanding of relational databases and has developed a competency around MS SQL Server, MYSQL, or Oracle. They interact with the Force.com, Heroku, and cloud platforms such as AWS to build both back-end and front-end solutions. They identify value for business and enable solutions for success. Integration Developers participate in daily scrums, utilize TDD, pair program, have code reviews, and meet weekly to develop professional skills. Integration Developers focus on the data dependencies and how data flows throughout a given solution during a client engagement. This person acts as a trusted advisor for the client and is able to lead technical conversations. The position requires a strong data integration background and an ability to adhere to and build upon existing coding standards. This individual maps business requirements to system integration requirements. They participate in functional specification design sessions and technical architecture sessions and demonstrate thoughtful leadership related to emerging web technologies, web design integration, prototyping, database driven content, and web-based user interfaces. In this capacity, this person is expected to provide various options to meet the clients stated data dependencies that power the seamless use of data within a client's infrastructure and the Salesforce platform. • Collaborate with sponsors to define data integration vision
• Responsible for the overall delivery and quality of the Data Integration workstream
• Oversee and contribute to data integration solution from design to code level
• Lead data architecture and integration design to ensure data quality and mapping accuracy
• Assist Technical Lead to facilitate data integration requirement elicitations
• Lead the design of underlying data structures and data flows
• Collaborate with system SMEs to define data requirements for testing, deployment and production
• Monitor data flows and quality across multiple environments (e.g., Dev, CAT, Staging, Prod)
• Work with Product Owner and Solution Architect to document detailed integration designs and data requirements (e.g., data flow diagrams, integration diagrams)
• Conduct data mapping activities among source and downstream systems
• Document detailed data mapping designs
• Support Data Developers in executing the integration design
• Perform unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing
• Support data migration activities
• igrate integration workflows and data to production environment
• Conduct deployment reviews and resolve issues identified
• Work with Product Owner & Technical Lead to understand requirements and prioritize integration/enhancement requests
• Collaborate with other workstream to develop integrated solutions and resolve dependencies
• Work closely with Product Owner, Project Manager and Technical Lead to provide progress updates and ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
• Identify, resolve and/or escalate infrastructure issues
• Provide perspectives on source systems data architectures
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
· https://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/50744.wss CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
· Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
· Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
· Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 1+ years of application integration experience
· 1+ years of previous professional services or consulting experience
· 1+ years of experience designing enterprise level solutions for clients
· 1+ years of experience using integration tools such as Mule Software, Informatica, Informatica Cloud, Pervasive, IBM Integration BUS/Web Sphere/IBM App Connect
· 1+ years of experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs or Data Loader
· 1+ years of experience with custom application development in Force.com, utilizing Visual Force and Lightning Components/Framework
· 1+ years of experience with object modeling in Salesforce and understanding of fundamental database concepts (including SQL)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Customer relationship management (CRM) application experience (e.g. Salesforce, Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics)
· Salesforce Certified Application Architect
· Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
· Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
· Salesforce Certified System Architect
· Salesforce Certifications Service Cloud Consultant
· Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
· Working within the Federal Government (0-3+ years exp)
· Federal Clearances or ability to be cleared
· US Citizenship
New Collar Role
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de IBM
IBM est leader mondial au service de la technologie de l'information. Ses activités, toujours au service de l'innovation, gravitent autour du matériel informatique, des logiciels et des services informatiques. Fondé en 1911, cette multinationale américaine a son siège social général à New York, aux États-Unis. En France, c'est à Bois-Colombes que se situe le siège depuis 1914. IBM France est aussi présent dans toutes les plus grandes villes françaises (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier...) et compte plus de 11000 collaborateurs.
L'entreprise très dynamique et en constante recherche d'innovation recrute régulièrement de jeunes diplômés en stages, alternances, VIE, CDD ou CDI pour être acteur de ce mouvement. La société offre des postes de consultants, de chefs de projet, architectes d'application, ingénieurs systèmes, mais prend également en charge des métiers tels que les ingénieurs marketing ou responsables ressources humaines. Peu importe la carrière que vous souhaitez bâtir, IBM peut vous permettre de vous épanouir grâce à ses nombreuses opportunités à travers le monde.