Are you a champion of agile methodologies? Passionate about development processes and innovative design? We may have just the job you’re looking for! We are Bluewolf, an IBM company and we are actively searching for a creative Junior Developer to join our compelling team. As a Junior Developer, you will be tasked with the following:
· Development of web applications using Cloud platforms
· Interacting with Force.com, Heroku, and AWS building both back-end and front-end solutions
· Utilizing TDD and pair programming
· Participate in daily scrums, code reviews and weekly meetings
· Join client meeting to communicate status, give demos, provide timelines and offer insight Bluewolf, an IBM Company, is an award-winning Salesforce consulting agency that builds solutions to produce memorable customer and employee experiences. As Salesforce’s longest-standing partner, we’ve logged over sixteen years of transformative work for companies of all sizes, and can work with you to achieve results, now. At Bluewolf, it’s always about being 100% real. We’re all about defying conventional thinking, creating new methods and using proven insight to create successful, measurable business outcomes. We’re bound to each other by a passion for finding answers and never giving up. We admire independence and independent thinking and we love personalities that don’t fit molds. If that fits your mold of what you seek in an employment opportunity, we encourage you to apply TODAY! The future is always NOW. Find out why your future should be with Bluewolf.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Solid skills in the following: CSS, HTML, jQuery
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience in mobile development (iOS or Android) preferred
· Degree in Computer Science (or related field) preferred, open to those who have successfully completed boot camps
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role