Description de l'offre
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
• Work with Product Owner & Technical Lead to understand requirements and prioritize development/enhancement requests
• Participate in design sessions
• Collaborate with other workstream to develop integrated solutions and resolve dependencies
• Configure out-of-the-box functionalities based on business requirements gathered
• Customize solutions and develop code to meet critical business requirements that are not supported by out-of-the-box functionalities
• Develop custom fields, objects, layouts, list views, triggers, user permissions, profiles and workflows
• Manage overall system configuration in Salesforce platform for ongoing projects
• Conduct unit testing to validate functionalities
• Work closely with Product Owner, Project Manager and Technical Lead to provide progress updates and ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
• Structure and lead prototype demos and collect feedback from Product Owner
• Perform daily administration of salesforce (e.g., create new object fields)
• Set up and maintain end user permission and security profiles
• Performs troubleshooting, testing and data environment refreshes as needed
• Manage the promotion of salesforce change sets to production
• Conduct deployment reviews and resolve issues identified
• Support and execute release planning activities
• Manage salesforce environments and ensure code and data continuity across environments
• Monitor application upgrade activities
• Identify, resolve and/or escalate infrastructure issues
• Provide perspectives on source systems data architectures
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
· https://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/50744.wss CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
· Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
· Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
· Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 1+ years of application development experience
· Previous professional services or consulting experience
· 1+ years of SFDC Experience working in Lightning/Communities, APEX class / coding, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Java, Templates and Web Services.
· 1 + years of experience with custom application development in Force.com, utilizing Visual Force and Lightning Components/Framework
· 1+ years of experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com using APEX programming
· 1+ years of experience with object modeling in Salesforce and understanding of fundamental database concepts (including SQL)
· 1+ years of experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs or Data Loader
· 1+ years of experience designing enterprise level solutions for clients
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Customer relationship management (CRM) application experience (e.g. Salesforce, Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics)
· Salesforce Certified Application Architect
· Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
· Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
· Salesforce Certified System Architect
· Salesforce Certified Mobile Solutions Architecture Designer
· Salesforce Platform App Builder certification
· Salesforce Certifications Service Cloud Consultant
· Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
· Working within the Federal Government 1+ years
· Federal Clearances or ability to be cleared
· US Citizenship
New Collar Role
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de IBM
IBM est leader mondial au service de la technologie de l'information. Ses activités, toujours au service de l'innovation, gravitent autour du matériel informatique, des logiciels et des services informatiques. Fondé en 1911, cette multinationale américaine a son siège social général à New York, aux États-Unis. En France, c'est à Bois-Colombes que se situe le siège depuis 1914. IBM France est aussi présent dans toutes les plus grandes villes françaises (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier...) et compte plus de 11000 collaborateurs.
L'entreprise très dynamique et en constante recherche d'innovation recrute régulièrement de jeunes diplômés en stages, alternances, VIE, CDD ou CDI pour être acteur de ce mouvement. La société offre des postes de consultants, de chefs de projet, architectes d'application, ingénieurs systèmes, mais prend également en charge des métiers tels que les ingénieurs marketing ou responsables ressources humaines. Peu importe la carrière que vous souhaitez bâtir, IBM peut vous permettre de vous épanouir grâce à ses nombreuses opportunités à travers le monde.