Description de l'offre
As a Sales Compliance Advocate to provide advocacy to support controls strategy of risk based on management and engagements. Build up Hardware/Software specific skills and expertise in the CRM Sales Compliance processes for supporting territory. Support CRM End to End Audit Readiness Reviews, Corporate Internal Audits and Business Control Reviews.
· Implement Sales Compliance management system to ensure effective process execution and a strong business controls audit readiness posture, as measured by quarterly results and in tune with the CRM Hardware/Software compliance metrics.
· Assume a leadership role in supporting business units for Corporate Audit engagements and Business Controls Reviews including announcement / pre-engagement, active engagement and post engagement activities.
· Proactive drive Key Controls over Operation testing for business compliance activity, including scan eligible universe, guidance on MSS adjustment, sample selecting, testing, defect management, root cause analysis and action plan implementation.
· Support sales transformation initiatives to drive adoption, exploitation and consistent execution of Solution Design processes.
· Timely communication with Country Process Owner, stakeholders and Business Unit Executives, collaboratively work and solve problem, to reach satisfactory assessment rating in quarterly Management Self-Assessment of Controls.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Sales Compliance Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(0684) IBM (China) Co., Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· A minimum of 1 year working experience in relevant fields.
· Experience in Client Relationship Management process and/or End-to-End support to Sellers is preferred.
· Good communications & interpersonal skills in English AND Japanese/Spanish/Portuguese. Good at working with multi-cultural colleagues and high results-driven.
· Self-motivated, quick learner, clear thinker, and can work independently under pressure.
· Strong adaptability of flexible working hours is desired.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role