Description de l'offre
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for candidate generation primarily through direct sourcing and research. They work with a large pool of passive candidates, but there could be active candidates as well. The Recruiting Specialist works closely with Lead Recruiters, Hiring Managers, or the Client to refine, grow, and follow strategies that provide a qualified candidate pool. They consult on how to improve existing strategies, and provide feedback using analytics. They also create new strategies using knowledge of similar fields and strategies in other marketplaces.
· Develops candidate interest for available positions and client companies
· Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters
· Develops a network of referrals
· Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates
· Manages projects including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities
· Assessing need, organizing, and running information career webinars and campaigns
· Cold call campaigns
· Determines advertising venues
· Works within a budget
· Consults on timeline expectations
· Consults on job description
· Performs queries and searches in Applicant Tracking databases for qualified candidates
· Searches the internet using search engines, user groups or Blogs and other creative techniques to find qualified candidates
· Sources, screens, and submits candidates to the Client focal as assigned
· Identifies user groups and professional associations which could lead to qualified candidates
· Performs other administrative tasks as needed
· Keeps Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
· Performs other miscellaneous duties as required by management
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0804) IBM Business Transformation Center, S.r.l.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
High School Diploma/GED
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 2 years experience in Recruitment Processes
· At least 2 years experience in multinational environment
· English skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· English: Fluent
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role