At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Talent Acquisition and Optimization manages global staffing operations (RPO) and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Recruiter is responsible for candidate generation through networking and research. The Recruiter works closely with Staffing Consultant's to define, develop, and implement recruiting strategies and to provide a qualified candidate pool that support our engagements. This role requires strong recruiting and research acumen to provide a consistent high quality pipeline of candidates along with excellent client relationship skills.
· Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client's business areas, their deliverables and needs.
· Build and foster relationships with key players and decision makers.
· Maintain all databases, management reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
· Maintain knowledge of the client and candidate markets.
· Develop knowledge of recruitment best practice, Account Management and Consultancy
· Work with a sourcing team to ensure quality supply.
· Manage candidates from initial application to first day on-site.
· Create target list to identify competitor companies and individuals within them
· Develops candidate interest for available positions and client companies
· Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates
· Performs queries and searches in Applicant Tracking databases for qualified candidates
· Other administrative tasks when required
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0035) IBM Ceska Republika, spol. s r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Proven track of recruitment experience is required
· Fluent in Czech & English
· Experience in recruiting for the specific sector preferred
· Ability to work independently in dynamic environment
· Focus on customer satisfaction
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
recruiter, recruitment, recruiting, staffing, talent, HR, human resources, Kenexa, smarter workforce, RPO
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role