As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for processing of Import/Export/Document checking trade finance transactions following the standardized process.
· Initial scrutiny/verification of documents
· Retrieval of transactions from FileNet, validation of transaction, input/ updating of data into iVision
· Input data in FileNet and forward for validation
· Creation of SWIFT messages
· Creation of discrepancy notes
· Scrutiny / verification of documents. Authorize transactions (Validation of data in iVision)
· Ensure prompt error free/accurate transaction processing while meeting the prescribed turnaround times and service delivery standards
· Identify transactions as “complex” wherever applicable
· Build and send throwbacks Sending transactions back to the in putter for review wherever necessary
· Ensure Cohesive to the internal guidelines and ICC guidelines
· Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
· Highlight to DHS (Deputy Head of Section) any procedural modifications that may be required from time to time
· Participate and give in Continuous Improvement initiatives inspired by Territory Manager
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum 1 year work experience in Finance and accounting, basic accounting knowledge and understanding of various accounting principles
· Willingness to perform duties in different shifts and adapt to constant changes
· Ability to comprehend and process data, handle order fulfilment, collect and apply cash payments
· Proficient to follow procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within business unit
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Accounting terminologies
· You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
· Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.