1. Validate minimum sample size based on CBC guidance and control frequency at least annually
2. Validate Control Description/Objective/Risk/testing attribute to ensure consistence with current execution processes
3.Proactive participate global BC review for Control point and take fully ownership for the review
4. Independently generate testing universe and select samples according to sample methodology
5. Obtain artifacts and perform SOX testing according to testing plan in WWBCIT, using re-performance testing approach
6. Participate in potential defect clarification, request for additional artifacts where necessary
7. Participate in defect discussion and finalize defect with execution team. Identify root causes, recommend action plans and secondary controls
8. Review action plan and secondary controls provided by execution teams in both center and country
9. Record testing result along with all supporting documents in WWBCIT and follow up with action owners to ensure timely closure of action plans
10. Perform remediation testing for control deficiencies
11. Support PWC , internal audits and reviews when required
12. Support projects voluntarily
14. Closely work with in- country BC, brand BC as well as AP/global BC/focals to solve the control issues
15. Closely interlock with GEO/Market RM to solve the potential issue to mitigate audit exposure
16. Provide professional BC advice to execution team and provide controls support whenever needed
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1072) IBM Dalian Global Delivery Company Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Bachelor's Degree or above
Language: Fluent in English or Japanese or Korean
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
IBM HW or SWG fulfillment background will be an advantage
Secondary Job Category
Clear, effective written and verbal communication skills for English in Mandatory.
Professional phone manner and presence.
Full of responsibility and ownership to the job.
Ability to work well as part of a team.
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Take your career to the next level as a Fulfillment Professional with IBM. By nurturing relationships, taking ownership of problem resolution, managing transaction requirements, and applying effective research, you will guarantee our client satisfaction and sales productivity. Our clients are our future, and your successful support is what brings IBM to the next level.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.