The Cloud Storage Solutions team in IBM Storage connects the private and public cloud to IBM Storage Systems, helping cloud providers to manage their storage infrastructure seamlessly.
We do that by developing the technical infrastructure that automatically provision storage that is consumed by cloud services running as Kubernetes Containers. We are an agile team, highly technical,
coding in GoLang and Python. We believe in team work and implementing best practices (unit tests, code review, design).
What will YOU do?
- Take part in full process of automation development, from planning through design, code and test review
- Code in Python while using cutting edge technologies
- Collaborate with professional team members & various global teams on daily basis
- Work in a fast paced Agile environment.
Who YOU are?
- B.Sc graduate in computer science or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in automation testing, from planning to implementation
- At last 2 years of experience developing in Python
- Background and understanding in QA testing
- Strong background in Linux systems and other complex systems
- Fast independent learner, team player with excellent communication skills
You will have an advantage if
- You have an understanding in Kubernetes and Containers
- You have experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Groovy, Ansible.
- You worked in an Agile environment
How will we help YOU grow?
- You will work with advanced, state of the art technologies
- You will be exposed to a variety of tools and areas in the process to enrich your knowledge
- You will have the opportunity to work with talented experts in a global, Agile environment
- We will challenge you to think outside of the box, come up with creative ideas and encourage your professional & personal growth.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Software Test Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0692) IBM Israel - Science and Technology Ltd
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experienced Test Automation Developer
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Understanding in Kubernetes and Containers
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Eligible to work in Israel
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world?
What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Systems helps IT leaders think differently about their infrastructure. IBM servers and storage are no longer inanimate - they can understand, reason, and learn so our clients can innovate while avoiding IT issues. Our systems power the world's most important industries and our clients are the architects of the future. Join us to help build our leading-edge technology portfolio designed for cognitive business and optimized for cloud computing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.