A Digital Campaigns Architect defines and manages marketing execution focused on cohorts and the user's path to proficiency; designs and executes modern digital, demand generation campaigns to deliver higher quality responses and improve conversion rates. create project plans and facilitate cross-functional efforts to help marketers design and launch end to end digital marketing campaigns through email, onsite and other channels.
This role specifically requires an experienced digital professional, with very good analytics skills and organizational awareness, who would be able to proactively course-correct, optimize and find solutions to improve performance and drive efficiency.
- Work from inception of marketing campaigns in a consultative manner to lead and guide different stakeholders in the roll
out of the marketing campaign(s)
- Partnering with cross functional team and is responsible for the end to end management of marketing program across
all channels and touch points
- Gather the campaign requirements and work with cross functional team and involve domain experts where required
while project managing all aspects of the campaign milestones and deliverables.
- Develop a master project plan to coordinate all of the activities of the teams.
- Create segmentation plans that support marketing campaigns and for the Marketing Operations team to execute and automate those segmentation plans (users' personas)
- Manage the Creative Development process (where required) to ensure that the designer understand the direction of Marketing, that communications between the teams are conveyed in a timely fashion
- When relevant, ensure that cross functional teams/domain experts are involved in setting up relevant metrics and ensure that results of the campaign are reported in a consistent manner.
- Keep abreast of ad-technology, marketing technology and developments.
- Should understand email marketing, performance marketing
- Accountable for campaign performance via developing, leading and executing an integrated end-to-end campaign strategy to meet campaign goals and objectives within scope and budget. The role will additionally include responsibility for managing the digital strategy of the campaigns together with the Digital Strategist.
- Executes modern digital, demand generation campaigns to deliver higher quality responses and improve conversion rates; data driven to drive continuous improvement in marketing performance and business outcomes.
- Stay up to date with market and competitive trends as well as emerging digital marketing developments; apply, test and share learnings with peers. Provide thought leadership and enablement for adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborate with agencies and other external vendor partners; along with Digital Services Group and Digital Optimization.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing projects, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Performance Marketing Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(0040) IBM World Trade Corp - Egypt Branch
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 years in campaign marketing & data modelling &analytics
- Experience with A/B & multivariate experiments.
- Strong analytical and data-driven thinking will be expert in the use of key analytic tools such as CPD (Beckon), Sunrise, Optimizly, Hotjar, Convertro, Sprinklr & others.
- Up-to-date with the trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Strong interpersonal, communication & time management skills.
- The ability to sell the strategy & recommendations to stakeholders.
- Meticulous, creative & takes initiative to improve performance.
- Experience in marketing and project management across cross-functional teams for multi-channel/omni-channel digital campaigns
- Good understanding on lifecycle based campaigns. Running optimizations & improvements in the user journeys.
- Understanding of the requirement from business and translate the need or able to articulate the brief back to campaign builders across the channels
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience in direct marketing or database marketing a plus
- Experience of working with multi-countries/regions and have understanding of the laws/policies being different impacting the campaigns build
- Executive influencing skill
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.