Description de l'offre
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by creating professions that did not exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social, and mobile technologies.
As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and is just the place to continue your career. Network in an open, friendly and flexible work environment where diversity is embraced, while new and creative ways of thinking are encouraged and supported. As an IBMer, you can change the way the world works. Join this IBM team and be part of a diverse and global company of thinkers and doers—people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
The Technical Support Delivery team is looking for an experienced Data Integration Developer to join our high-performing application development team. Our portfolio of applications spans electronic support, call/problem management, and entitlement systems. We operate and transform the capabilities for IBM worldwide technical support which is key to IBM's growth.
You'll work with developers, architects, project managers, operations professionals, and subject matter experts to help develop and support middleware applications that provide integration and web services to client facing applications used by IBM's partners and clients. The components you build, test, deploy, and support will become the core components of IBM's call/problem management infrastructure of the future.
Who you are:
· Self-motivated and self-managed with a demonstrated analytical ability and curiosity
· Takes creative approaches to problem solving, innovation, and issue resolution
· Works independently and within a team setting
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Fluent in English
· Live in or willing to move to Raleigh, NC to work collaboratively in the office What you'll do:
· Join an Agile team
· Contribute in transforming IBM technical support
· Propel innovation and contribute to exciting new projects
· Work in a newly renovated Agile space in IBM Raleigh
How we'll help you grow:
· Offer an opportunity to be a part of a hardworking team in a collaborative, borderless organization in an inspiring, empowered environment
· Provide a place where you're proud to work and where you are motivated to produce the best results possible
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Experience with SQL (DB2 preferred)
· Experience using application integration tools like Cast Iron/App Connect Professional or web Methods Integration Platform to build moderate to complex integrations
· Understanding of IP-based protocols and general usage of SOAP and REST-based web services/APIs
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience using salesforce.com and DB2 as a data source or target in the ETL process
· Linux/UNIX experience
· VMWare ESXi experience
· Salesforce development/Admin experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role