The Customer Service department in Wrocław is a multicultural and multilingual environment where employees support major international clients with all IT requests in different languages in 24/7 service!
· Handle any frontline technical queries and fix or log them appropriately accurately reflecting content of the call
· Be available to receive any new calls at start of shift
· Ensure consistent productivity and quality of service
· Maintain customer satisfaction
· Ensure that all tickets are logged and assigned according to the account's procedures
· Handle and assist second level teams with problem determination
· Escalate queries when required to appropriate personnel
· Minimize outbound call duration and quantity
· Monitor ticket queues
· Apply end to end ticket and call handling expectations of account
· Escalate any issues as soon as they arise to the appropriate contact
· Identify knowledge management gaps and drive closure Requirements:
· High communication skills, customer attitude
· Willingness to learn
· Responsiveness and flexibility, teamwork skills, high motivation, learning skills
· 24/7 shift environment ( home office during night shifts and weekends – ) if required Employment benefits:
· Home office during night shifts and weekends (up to 5 night shifts per month)
· Language classes
· Trainings and certifications
· Motivating multicultural environment gaining exposure to many areas of the business across the IBM Wroclaw Site
· Opportunity to work in one of Europe's emerging markets (Poland), Additional Benefits:
· Private medical package and insurance package
· Multisport Card
· Working on international projects in multicultural teams
· Good to be an IBMer discounts
· Cinema & trips for IBMers
· Summer camps for children
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Customer Service Representative
State / Province
Primary job category
(1065) IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
German - Very good in writing and speech
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
German - Fluent in writing and speech
Secondary Job Category
Technical Services Specialist
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Client satisfaction will be your ultimate goal in this role. As a customer service representative, you will be on the front line serving our customers. You'll be the technical resource and point person interacting with clients, vendors, and senior management, to identify and resolve complex technical problems. If solving problems and helping others succeed excites you, let's talk!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.