Description de l'offre
This role advises and guides the customer regarding the use of a broad range of products, offerings, and services. Following a standard call flow and problem handing processes (scripted or not scripted), they verify entitlement, perform problem determination, resolve and close the problem, or route the incident record to the appropriate level of support. Using technical resources and tools, they support the customer by answering questions and responding to customer requirements. They utilize their product, technology, industry and/or services skills to identify problems which may be related to product installation, update, configuration, operations or performance. They guide the customer, advising on potential resolutions and their implementation, and play a key role in overall customer satisfaction.The employee leads technical support or the business processes.
Shift work 24/7
· Experience in work requiring contact with the customer.
· Experience in IT company or/and interest in new technologies.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to exchange information, ideas and concepts.
· Ability to use advanced technical knowledge to perform and apply new technical procedures to the business processes. Recommending improvements to existing technical procedures based on understanding of new technologies.
· Ability to work individually or as a team member.
· Fluency in Polish and English.
· Stable employment.
· Professional development opportunities within the company.
· Working on international projects in multicultural teams.
· Private medical package and insurance package.
· Multisport Card.
· Perks: MyBenefit program.
· Summer/Winter camps for children.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Customer Service Representative
State / Province
Primary job category
(0914) IBM Polska Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Please look at job decsription
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role